Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hello everyone! It only took us 23 weeks, but we have finally set up our blog page. We've posted pictures from throughout the pregnancy to catch you all up. It is amazing to see how much the babies (and Talyse) have changed in just a few months!

We found out we were expecting in June, and in July, discovered it was twins!! In September, we saw that we have a baby boy and a baby girl on the way! Talyse is 23 weeks along now, and we are so excited about the weeks, months and years to come! We'll continue to keep you posted as big events happen leading up to, and after, the birth of our first children!


First - Here are our babies!



TWINS!!! - 7 Weeks


Baby A - 9 weeks





Baby B - 9 Weeks





Baby B - 12 Weeks




Baby A - 16 Weeks


Baby A - One Boy!




Baby B - One Girl!



Then Mommy!

Belly Progression Chart

























Mommy and Daddy



23 weeks - All belly!














5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The family is beautiful! I'm so excited to become an aunt!!! Love you guys!

Karen Bailey said...

Jason & Talyse - This is so awesome. May God continue to bless y'all (all four) and keep you healthy. Savor the moment because time flies to fast. Love ya, Karen

Anonymous said...

I lOVE YOU ALL! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE AND HOLD MY TWO NEW LITTLE ANGELS

God Bless!

Love,

Gramdmommy

Anonymous said...

tooooo cute - and you are not that big yet! Good job growing those babies. We can't wait to meet them. Chelle and the clan

Granddad said...

Thank you for the great web sight. Again you have done a great job keeping us up to date with everything. I am so very happy for you two and I love you guys more than words can express!! I am also so very excited to be a grandpa!! WOW!! Now I have two more to share my love with. Love all four of you!

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX