Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I missed all of May. Here is what happens:

I get this idea of a blog I want to write. I put the kids down for a nap. I start it. I get about three paragraphs in and the phone rings. I talk on the phone for 20 minutes. I write another paragraph. The kids wake up. Then Jason comes home and I spend the rest of the evening with him. The next day, I put the kids down for a nap and try to post some pictures. The phone rings. You get the point.

Life is busy. It is crazy. I wouldn't have it any other way. If you're reading this, you've remained patient with me and you're still stopping by occasionally. Please continue to do so, because I do plan to keep writing. Hopefully more often, but the time I have with my family is precious and I won't give that up to write about it.

This post has taken me five days to write. Just kidding, it's only three paragraphs, so the phone should start ringing soon. Thanks for hanging in there and loving my kids. Here are a few pictures from our trip to the park the other day as a reward. :)






I love how much they love each other!


And how quickly they make new friends!

No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX