After a pregnancy like my last one, I expected a lot of questions with this one. Since announcing my pregnancy, we've gotten the same questions over and over again. Here are the questions and here are our responses:
Q. Are you sure it's just one?
A. Yes, we've checked four times by ultrasound and there is only one baby to be seen.
Q. Is the baby's name going to start with a K also?
A. No, because generally 3 Ks together are not a good thing.
Q. Do you care if it's a boy or a girl?
A. Yes, we would like it to be either a boy or a girl. :) Just kidding, we had no real preference, but are thrilled with the idea of another princess.
Q. Was this pregnancy planned?
A. It was not necessarily part of our plan, but it was part of God's plan and His plan is always perfect.
Q. Have you thought of names yet?
A. Yes, I've thought of names, but Jason and I have not talked about names yet.
Q. When are you due?
A. June 27, but it will be a scheduled C-section, hopefully around 39-40 weeks.
Q. Are Kyran and Karyssa excited?
A. They are beyond thrilled. Karyssa just loves to talk to and kiss my belly. They both keep asking if they can feel her move. I cannot wait until they can!
Q. Is this pregnancy going better than your last one so far?
A. Actually, up until 20 weeks with my last pregnancy, everything was perfect. This time I already have diabetes and I've had the flu, so it's been a little rougher. However, I am anticipating going full-term with no bed rest, so the ending of the pregnancy will hopefully be easier than the last.
Q. Will you have to go on bed rest again?
A. I am having a cerclage put in soon. They are supposed to be 99% effective in stopping preterm labor.
Q. Have you had any morning sickness?
A. No, thank God. I didn't have any morning sickness with Kyran and Karyssa either, so I know I am blessed.
Am I missing anything? Feel free to ask!
No comments:
Post a Comment