Just a quick update from my last post...In the past couple of days, Gemma has figured out how to get down from her pulled up position rather gracefully.
Which means the next step is standing herself up...
And then walking!
This is happening way too quickly!
We have also started trying whole milk in a sippy cup. She has only taken it for my mom so far, but since I know the end of breastfeeding is near, we need to get her to drink some milk.
She has started another call-and-response game in the last two days as well. She likes to run her tongue over her top gums and lip. Once you do it back, she just laughs and starts doing it again. So funny!
I also have to share this, because I find it hilarious! I've found her sleeping like this a few times and it always reminds me of Marty McFly!
She is definitely saying "more" and when I asked her what a duck says the other day, she responded, "ka ka". Close enough!

No comments:
Post a Comment