During my last post, I thought she was done nursing, but she has continued most mornings. She would not yesterday, so we'll see what happens now.
I don't know what she weighs now, but I'm guessing around 16.5 lbs. Just like Kyran and Karyssa, she would eat non-stop if I let her. Her favorite food right now is blueberries. She saw them in the store last weekend and went crazy. I bought them and after every meal, she starts reaching for the refrigerator saying, "blue boo", which I can only assume means blueberries because she gets so excited when I take them out!
She has so many words now and repeats so much of what we say! Some of her new words are dog, bread, blue boo (blueberries) and come here (ma ma, with the beckoning motions). She babbles almost all of the time that she's awake or doesn't have food in her mouth. She also says two-word sentences/phrases. She says "go night-night" and "more bread" and has said "hey mama", "hi dada", and a few others I can't remember right now. She is definitely saying things in her own mind, and I'm looking forward to when I can understand all of the amazing things going on inside of her head.
She loves me, but whenever Jason, my mom, or my brother, Ben, are around, she will jump to them from me. Ben is definitely one of her favorite people, which is so very cool for me! She is very social and will go to almost anyone. She likes to come back to me or her daddy in between, though. She smiles at people in stores, and really has a way of making others feel special.
Balls are her favorite toys, and anything round is a ball. The decorations at my sister's graduation party yesterday (more on that later) were the highlight of her night.
She loves all animals and is so gentle with them. Occasionally she'll lean a little to hard or put a finger in an eye, but she understands not to be too rough.
She loves music and starts dancing anytime a song comes on. Sometimes she'll even start singing along, especially in the car.
She is our happy girl, and I'm blown away every day by how much she is growing and changing!
No comments:
Post a Comment