*I started this yesterday, but didn't get to finish it, so we're having New Word Wednesday on Thursday!
Those of you who have been with us for a few years remember when I did New Word Wednesday with Kyran and Karyssa. With Gemma, I've been updating every month, but since I recently deleted the full list of words that she has mastered (and when she said them, thank goodness for the blog!), I feel the need to start getting these down every week. The words below are her new spontaneous words and phrases (at least the ones I remember) since my last post. If I duplicate any I've already posted, I apologize!
Pancake
Bat
Helmet
Rock
Vroom vroom
Cook
Glove
I want...(blueberries, down, etc.)
Sit
Sing
Sun
Moon
On
Off
Dude (her nickname for Kyran)
Kyran
Brother
Love you
Jason
Broccoli
Necklace
Truck
Happy
Sad
Belly
Cracker
Puppy
Leo
Marley
Poop (which she uses to tell me if she poots, or thinks someone else poots, or poops in her diaper)
Peepee (if her diaper is wet)
Bird
Remote
Tag
Jump
Bow
Knock knock
Pat pat
Hanger
Lap
Swing
Slide
For you
Puppy dog
Elephant
Giraffe
Button
Bok-Bok (chicken noise)
Cold
Brrr
Kiss (So sweet! She's started asking for kisses now!)
Hold you (with her arms up, wanting me to hold her!)
Peaches
Her vocabulary is growing every day! It's so amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment