Getting it in just under the wire tonight (or one week late, since I missed last week!)
I know I'm missing a few, but here are some of the new words Gemma has mastered in the past two weeks:
Twinkle (little star)
Sunshine (song)
Treetop (rock a bye baby)
Horse
Blanket
Diaper
Balloon
Sneezy (1/23)
Ah-choo
Choo choo
Headphones
Fix it
Bear (1/25)
Bless you
I want some (1/28)
Batman (2/1)
Bunny
Help
Dress (2/2)
Play (2/3)
Stinky
I can't remember if I've ever put her phrases down in one place, but since her two and three word phrases are coming more and more often, I'm going to try to keep track of those too:
Go Gamecocks
I want... (Blueberries, some, sit, etc.)
Night-night, Karyssa, Dude...
Bye-bye, Karyssa, Dude...
Good girl, Bella
More...(blueberries, peaches, please, etc.)
Go play
Stinky poopy
That's (Gemma, Dude, etc.)
She also has several books that she requests by "name" and can fill in lots of words! I'll post more about those soon.
She had a rough week! After getting croup, she then got a very bad ear infection. Her words slowed down last week, as she barely spoke or ate (she's also back down to 18.5 lbs), but she's back to 100% and 100 mph again now!
No comments:
Post a Comment