Wednesday, March 23, 2016

New Word Wednesday

It has been a long four weeks since my last New Word Wednesday. I'll fill in everything later, but wanted to post her new words from the last month before it's not Wednesday anymore. The latest count of words and phrases puts us over 320! Absolutely amazing! (The question marks are words that she had been saying for a while, but I forgot to write down and couldn't remember when she started saying them.)

Chicken
Tree (2/18)
Park
Upstairs
Booger
Boo boo
Bonk (2/23)
Cook (?)
It (?)
Stuck (?)
Dazzle (2/25) (This is the name of Karyssa's Little Live Pet bird, and also what she calls them when we see them in the store.)
Father (grandfather)
Windy
Pretty (She actually started saying the pr blend this week!)
Pictures
Mess
Egg
Where
Camera (2/29)
Sandwich
Butter (Peanut butter)
Potty
Good job
Off (?)
Sneaker (3/2)
Carrie Lyn (her BFF)
Autumn
Go in my room
Bubbles (?)
Oink (?)
Oops (?)
Uh-oh (3/3)
Butterfly
Close it
Spiderman (3/6) (She also sings the first part of the song while acting like she's snapping her fingers)
Alligator (3/7)
Bracelet
Flush (3/8)
Chair
Yes, I love my daddy (song)
Banana
Macaroni (3/9) (at first, this was 'roni, but tonight she started saying "maca...roni"
Tickle (3/10)
Princess
Clothes (3/11)
Trash
Yes ma'am
Empty
Eva
Cut it
Nugget
Bug (?)
Two babies
Hippo
Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Boom (3/13)
Tommy (a youth at church whom she adores)
Snap
Clean up (she has also very recently gotten the cl blend)
Laundry (3/14)
Here (?)
Room
Ok
Sticker
Ribbit, ribbit
Set…goooo
McStuffins…doc
Back (she said back before, but as in "put back", now she knows the body part)
Pizza
Simon (Jessie's son (below) who we met when they were 3 months old and will one day be in kindergarten together!)
Jessie
Aunt Jackie
Beverly (3/16) (Staff member at the place where Kyran gets his PT)
Wipes (3/22)
Bunny Rabbit (3/23)
Mitchell (an intern at Kyran's PT place...this girl looks so much like Gemma that Gemma loved her immediately!)
Train
Piano
Rachel (another friend at the kids' school pick-up)
Thank you so much (possibly the cutest thing ever, aside from how she says yogurt..."ogurt")
Cheerios
Cup
Kylie (a friend from church)

I'm sure I'm still forgetting a ton, because she says so many new words each day and I just can't keep up! She also now knows so many people that I can't remember!

She has also now mastered the use of the possessive (Mommy's jacket, daddy's car, Kylie's drink, etc., actually saying the s sound with it.) She has so many 2-4 word sentences and asks 2-3 word questions a lot.

I just love watching her learn and how proud of herself she is when she does!

No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX