Thursday, May 5, 2016

EdVenture

I'm catching up on lots of things, and trying to make the blog a priority right now. Last month, Alison, Autumn and Nora came in town and we met them and Alison's mom, Nancy, at our local children's museum. This was Gemma's first visit, and she loved it!


Gemma wasn't too sure about the big chair!

Woah there, buddy!


Gemma's favorite was the restaurant!

Did I mention that Gemma and Nora wore Karyssa's and Autumn's matching BFF shirts! Oh my! The cuteness!





Autumn was just a big blur the whole day, but I did get her in a few pictures.

I also think I forgot to mention that there's going to be another new McGill! Baby will be making his/her entrance into the world in July. :)

Hello?


These two...what a mess!

This feels normal to me!

We had lunch at Chick-Fil-A afterwards and ran into several of the kids' classmates!

What a wonderful day! 

No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX