Monday, February 13, 2012

Updates

Wow, the last two weeks went by quickly! I have a couple of non-kid related updates, but I will have a forget-me-nots post coming soon.

First, my friend Jackie was 30 weeks pregnant on Friday, and will be in the hospital until she delivers. Last Sunday was her 29 week, 2 day mark, otherwise known as the gestation of Kyran and Karyssa when they were born. I am so happy that she is already 30 1/2 weeks along, and those babies keep getting stronger and healthier!

Second, is her:



Isabella is a new part-time member of our family now. She is the daughter of a friend from church, and we will be keeping her during the day when her parents are working! Today was the first day we had her and I am already in love. She is such a sweet and happy baby and the kids love her too! Only slightly confusing is the fact that we now have an Isabella and a Bellatrix in the house, both of whom go by Bella. I guess I need to stop yelling at the dog so much!

I am still trying to figure out the logistics of taking the kids to the zoo, park, museum and even grocery store. But, I'm going to love having a baby around the house again!

Here are a couple of recent pictures of our cuties!





Kyran took apart the figure 8 track and engineered one of his own! Not bad!



They fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie with Grandmommy the other night. So sweet!

No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX