Kyran told Spiderman that he dressed as him for Halloween, and Spiderman told him that he dressed like Kyran!
Shooting webs!
Popeye!
We all felt like this, but I think Granddad got the worst of it!
Run! Dinosaur!!
Hogwarts! This was honestly probably the biggest reason we went here. I love Harry Potter and wanted to experience this part of the park!
Dr. Seuss Land - The kids' favorite place!
Jason liked it too!
Our Thing One and Thing Two with Thing One and Thing Two!
I am Sam
Sam I am
Do you like Green Eggs and Ham?
Hugging the Grinch!
"Running" the zoo!
Playing with the wildlife!
Another view of the baby bump!
Ollivander's Wand Shop
The kids were too short (and I was too pregnant) to ride many of the rides here, but they did love the 3-D Spiderman ride, the Pteranodon flyers, the Flight of the Hippogriff and all of the Dr. Seuss rides! We also all loved the food at the Three Broomsticks. I thought the Wizarding World of Harry Potter was very well done, and the kids still talk about the wand shop and the monster book!
The whole trip was magical and we can't wait to go back again!




















No comments:
Post a Comment