Just wanted to post an update on a couple of firsts for my kids in the past week:
Last Thursday, Gemma was crying (not something she does often), and shed her first real tears. Her eyes just glisten, and as heartbreaking as it is, it is also beautiful!
For the big kids, this week was a big first. Kyran is in Karate camp and Karyssa is at Cheerleading camp, so for the first time ever, they are somewhere without each other or either of their parents. They are doing a great job!
Kyran got out of the car Monday (after saying how nervous he was), and immediately started waving to the other kids through the glass. He ran right in and started playing, and didn't want to leave when I came to pick him up. He has had lots of fun this week!
Karyssa also said she was nervous, but had no reservations once she got there. She came out the first day just beaming, and loves showing off her dance! She said that they have to smile forever! She loves the big cheerleaders too!
I am so proud of my kids, and I know this week is good practice for next month when they start kindergarten and will be in different classes. I'll post more on that later!
No comments:
Post a Comment