Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Christmas!

This year was Gemma's first Christmas and Kyran's and Karyssa's seventh Christmas! We did a few Christmas things before Christmas day, of course.

We visited Santa.


And went to a Christmas parade.






Grandmommy spent the night Christmas Eve, and we made cookies for Santa and read our Christmas books, The Night Before Christmas and the story of Baby Jesus.



 


 







Kyran woke up bright and early the next morning, but the rest of us "slept in" until 6:30. We took advantage of the time before Gemma woke up to open the kids' presents and eat a breakfast casserole, the first one I've ever made on Christmas morning!

Thanks to a Facebook friend, I was able to add a matching stocking for Gemma!


You can tell Kyran still wasn't quite himself after the flu.






 Karyssa gave Santa her list early this year, and the original list did not include an Elsa and Anna castle. However, both times she saw Santa this year, she asked for one. So, Christmas Eve, some changes had to be made! We went from this:



To this:

 










Then Gemma woke up and she got to open her gifts!







Christmas night, we went to Harmony's and had the whole family together!






Why don't I have any pictures of myself with Gemma like this? I must kiss the poor girl 100 times a day!

My beautiful girl!


Making Cookies!


That weekend, we went to visit Granddad and Mary Joyce to have Christmas with them and Tammy, Carey and Eva. What a great weekend!









And some other cute Christmastime photos (I promise, I do attempt to get more photos of Kyran and Karyssa, but they're usually in such a hurry that they're blurry)!











No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX