| Wipe |
| Don't rip it |
| Wall |
| Cinderella |
| Snow White |
| Where did pig go? |
| Lay down |
| Where is it? |
| Cinnamon |
| Refrigerator |
| Alligator |
| Tiger |
| Bathroom |
| Smiley Face |
| Here |
| There |
| Hear |
| Hit (5/9) |
| Jonathan |
| Joshua |
| Lelia |
| Mr. Ashley |
| Commercial |
| Funny (5/10) |
| Different (5/11) |
| Color |
| Josi (Jocelyn at TTP) |
| Beverly |
| Peek-a-boo |
| Make a mess |
| Can I hold it?/Can I have it? |
| Upside down |
| Oh, right (5/12) |
| Mickey Mouse Clubhouse |
| Baby Vance |
| Can I get in? (5/13) |
| Jaxon |
| Pink |
| Finish |
| Mailbox |
| Donald Duck |
| Top |
| Platypus |
| Picture |
| Garage |
| Computer (5/17) |
| Look |
| Mirror |
| Bar (not sure when she started saying this, but added "granola" on 5/18) |
| Mary Mack (song) |
| Wii (5/21) |
| Ready (5/22) |
| Squirrel |
| Superman |
| Bloomers |
| Cut it |
| Corn dog |
| Hush puppies |
| Big |
| Little |
| Fast |
| Bright (on a sunny day - 5/23) |
| Windy |
| Wallet |
| Sticker |
| What's wrong? |
| I press the button (5/24) |
| I know |
| Am I ok? |
| I broke it |
| Why not? |
| Knox |
| Jordan |
| Don't break it |
| Fingernails |
| Get |
| Pick you up |
| Daisy Duck |
| Goofy |
| Pluto |
| Cut the grass |
| Van |
| Turn around (5/30) |
| Dance |
| Neck |
| Bobby |
| Wash |
| Tray |
| Clean |
| Breakfast |
| Dinner |
| Enzo |
| Smell |
| Plant |
| Bike |
| Noodles |
| Meatballs |
| Dave |
| Violet |
| Upstairs |
| Downstairs |
| Thunder |
| Cristina |
| Joe |
| Courtney |
| Arthur |
| Ms. Cheryl Stay tuned for updates on her birthday party and two-year check-up, as well as exciting things going on with Kyran and Karyssa this summer! |
Wednesday, June 8, 2016
New Word Wednesday - The Last!
Well, here is the list as it stood last Thursday when she turned two. I have had to make myself stop writing words down, because they are coming much faster than I can keep up and are almost all now in sentences. Many of these are out of order, because I forgot to write them down when she started saying them. I know I'm also missing several people that she knows and many other words, but this is the best I can do. The list I have includes more than 500 spontaneous words/phrases! For a two-year old! As with the big kids, I am so embarrassed that I'm not fluent in at least two languages. Here is the last list:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment