Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Party Pictures

Here are the rest of the pictures from the party.  They are in backwards order, but I'm too lazy to move them all around, so just pretend you're watching it on rewind.  Sorry there are so many; I just couldn't choose!

Presents!

Mommy and Daddy got us a real Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

Baby Leo

Blowing out the candles!

Wait...I thought my kids were the babies!

Grandmommy cut the cake.

Singing Happy Birthday

More singing!

Some were very delicate with the pinata...

Others...not so much!

More singing (ok, so they're in sort of random order)

The little ones pulled the strings



CANDY!!!



Karyssa loves Pluto!


Trying to rescue Daisy Duck from the tower

Other groups

The observers


Oh Toodles!

Wow, that's a lot of kids in our house!

Alison did an amazing job on her first time painting faces!









If you need a face painter for an event, let me know!




Kyran loves pretty girls!

Boys and trees...


Jason manned the grill


The cars were lined up all the way down both sides of the cul-de-sac!


Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog!


Finding Minnie's cookies

Returning the baby bird to his mommy


They found the cookies!

Going to get Goofy's bouncy ball from Saturn!





 I hope the kids had a wonderful time.  I know they won't remember it, but at least they have all of the wonderful pictures that their Grandmommy and Grandfather took!

No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX