He was tilting his head to keep his hair out of his eyes, and I think that was affecting his stability in walking.
He was constantly pushing his hair out of his face when he ate, which usually left lots of food in his hair.
It was getting so long it was starting to lose its curl.
I was being told that I had beautiful girls.
He will be three years old next week.
So, Jason and I decided to have Kyran's hair cut. A lot.
This was him yesterday.
This is him today.
He looks much older, and I see a lot more Jason in him now. It was tough, though. It was almost like saying goodbye to my little baby and saying hello to my big boy. He was ready, though, and he seems to like it looks and feels, so that is good.
His hairdresser was able to keep some of his curls in the back.
He was (as usual) perfect while she was cutting his hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment