The day after their birthday, we headed up to Granddad and Mary Joyce's for another birthday and a Christmas celebration. Saturday, we celebrated their birthday with a cake, and a couple of gifts for the kids. Kyran loved his train set and Karyssa adored her Barbie wedding set! They play with them all the time (sometimes together, as illustrated below)!
After gifts, Mary Joyce and Karyssa spent some girl time together. Karyssa was treated to a fun mani/pedi!
Then it was time for daddy rides! (Notice all three have on a red sweater and jeans. That's what happens when I dress the kids and Jason dresses himself!)
Go that way!
Not sure what's over there, but Karyssa wanted to go too!
Birthday cards with stickers!
The next day, we went to church and then met Tammy, Carey, Eva and Molly for our Christmas celebration. It was so much fun watching Eva open her first Christmas presents, and the kids got so much fun stuff!
Can I eat this?
My hat and scarf!
Helping Eva open presents
I love my new train!
Woohoo!
Princess stuff!
A treasure chest!!!
Magnetic dolls! Karyssa said, "Oh my goodness!"
No comments:
Post a Comment