My kids are four.
Four.
Not babies, not toddlers, but four-year-old kids.
Four.
I carried them both up the stairs to bed the night before, knowing that it would be the last time I could ever carry my three-year-old upstairs to bed.
Obviously, the world did not end, but we sure did have a great day! We went out shopping with my mom and then had a little celebration with my family that evening. For the first time, my sister and her kids were able to be there for it!
All of the cousins playing
The big four-year-old boys!
The cake
Lighting Karyssa's candle
Lighting Kyran's candle
Karyssa was first this year
Then Kyran
For the first year, they were both able to blow out their own candles!
Eating yummy cake
Grandfather
Opening presents! (My camera battery died, so Dad, if you're reading this, I need your photos from the rest of the night.)
Playing at Chick-Fil-A at lunch that day!
No comments:
Post a Comment