Ready to open!
Super heroes and Princesses!
Dolls!
Disaster Area complete!
My very own iPad! (LeapPad)
After leaving Harmony's, we headed to church and then home to do our Christmas Eve routine.
First we set out cookies for Santa. They dictated their own letters this year. They were quite humorous!
Next was Twas the Night Before Christmas
Then came the Christmas Story...can you see me back there?
Sweet Kyran
Stockings...yes, that's the Hulk sticking out of Karyssa's
Santa dropped a couple!
Coming downstairs! This was the first time we had ever dressed the kids in identical outfits!
So excited (and I love how they were holding hands)!
First peek
The wonder of Christmas
Karyssa's letter from Santa
Kyran's letter from Santa
The first gift
We love books!
She's as big as me!
Power tools!
A matching scarf and hat!
My stompees (they don't know the difference)
Cash register
Playing his new accordian
Stockings! More princesses, superheroes, and cars!
And of course, jewelry and a tiara!
Turntable! (This thing is actually very cool.)
Bongo drums! He didn't even wait for us to take them out of the box to start playing!
Karyssa's new doll house! It's taller than they are!
I love my drumsticks, but I don't have anything to use them with...
Until now...Kyran got his drum set!
Playing on their LeapPads from Grandmommy and Grandfather. (And Bella being the most patient dog ever!)
I did miss my grandmother like crazy this year, and I know she would have loved seeing the kids react to everything.
Overall though, Christmas just gets better and better each year. Not only do they react so well to their gifts, but they are really starting to understand the true meaning of Christmas. For the first time ever, I think, we did not go anywhere on Christmas Day. My parents and brother, Jon, came over and we just cooked a lasagna and took it easy.
I'm already looking forward to next Christmas! (But definitely not pushing it, since by then my "babies" will be five!)
No comments:
Post a Comment