Friday, April 11, 2014

Another Second Pregnancy Difference

One huge thing that's different this time as well:


I LOVE being pregnant with children.

I love the love that they already have for their baby sister.

I love the excitement in their voices when they talk about her.

I love the songs they sing to her. (Kyran has a great version of "She'll be coming around the Mountain". The verses are, "She'll be in my mommy's belly when she comes", "She'll be naked, naked, naked when she comes", and "And we'll all be glad to meet her when she comes".)

I love the look on their faces when they feel her kick.

I love how they hug, kiss and just cuddle up to my belly.

I love that they're happy to throw in suggestions for names (yes, she is still currently nameless).

I love how they talk about holding her and helping me take care of her once she's here.

I love that they don't have a clue what's coming.

I am so excited about seeing the big brother and big sister that they are going to be. I'm glad that they're old enough to remember this. I was 4 and a half when my little brother was born, and I remember my mom being pregnant and right after he was born pretty vividly. What an exciting time for our whole family!

We're getting my maternity photos done soon, and I can't wait to see what a professional can do to really show how much this baby girl is already loved!




No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX