Tuesday, April 29, 2014

And the Big Day is...

June 16!

If I make it, and my doctor thinks I will, our baby girl will be making her arrival on Monday, June 16!

That's seven weeks from yesterday. Hard to believe it has gone this quickly. Hard to believe things are going so well.

At my appointment Thursday, they estimated her at 4 lb, 4 oz, in the 69th percentile! She is constantly on the move and I just love feeling her move around and kick.

My cervical length was 3.7, and they said that's the last time they'll check it. After 34 weeks, they won't stop labor, but I'm praying to make it all the way to my scheduled date and hopefully avoid any NICU time.

I have another appointment a week from today, and then every week from that point on. I finally get to experience a non-stress test!

I have two baby showers scheduled in May, and I'm hoping to be at each one, on my feet, instead of laying on the couch or watching a video of it from my hospital room.

Please continue to pray for a safe and healthy pregnancy and baby!

No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX