Monday, April 11, 2016

Double Carts

When Kyran and Karyssa were little, one of my biggest pet peeves was walking into a store and seeing all of the double carts taken by a single child. Their single child could fit in a regular cart! Why did they have to use one that could actually hold both of mine safely AND allow me to shop?

Because of that, I've only put Gemma in one on a day that Isabella was with us. She seemed to enjoy it so much then, that today, when we walked into Bi-Lo and there were three empty double carts, I decided to put her in it. She LOVED it! She drove and honked through the store!

While this won't be a normal practice when stores are busy, I'm glad that I made the decision on a less-crowded day to let her enjoy one of the fun things that her big brother and sister got as often as those singleton moms would let them!


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

We use them because Joshua is too big to fit in a regular cart and he doesn't do well walking through the store. I rarely take hm shopping though. I can see your point though.

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX