Monday, April 18, 2016

This.

This. All of it.

These same exact thoughts go through my mind about Gemma right now. I love my sweet, tiny little princess!

Here are some recent pictures. Sorry for the overload, but I just can't get enough of her!


Look at those curls! She loves drawing with chalk!

Ride?



She loves to swing!

And slide!

And is gentle with all creatures!

Except maybe her daddy...but boy does she love him!


She is getting better with a spoon..."I did it!"

And now asks to take selfies!




Her favorite new toy is her cart. 


But she can now slide all by herself!

And get up here...which makes me nervous!

And go down the steps by herself, which also makes me nervous!


"Bow in hair?" She has started asking for bows, and when we put them on says, "Pretty, pretty!"


Last week, she slept on a pillow for the first time! She loves her pillow...

And her Uncle Ben...


...and "playing" the Wii with her brother...



...and Bella, Sissa and Dude!

I once watched a video about how young children don't understand size. It showed children getting in a big Cozy Coupe, then when it was replaced with a smaller version, trying to get in it too. I don't remember Kyran and Karyssa ever doing that, but it's because we didn't have much mini-sized stuff. Gemma always wants to "sit here". 



Here future's so bright...












No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX