We also went to a University of South Carolina baseball game and tailgate. The kids got to see Cocky, but this time, Karyssa wasn't too thrilled. Kyran loved him, though! They both also really enjoyed cheering on the Gamecocks at the game!
Yes, this shirt...
...is the dress she wore to last year's game!
That same day, we went to a second birthday party for their friend, Emma. It was at CiCi's Pizza (greatest place to eat, since the kids get all-they-can-eat pizza for free)! They had a great time there, but of course I didn't take any photos.
Last week, we spent some time with our friend, Jude. Jude is from the UK, and I swear I could listen to her talk all day. She's also one of the sweetest, kindest people I'll probably ever meet. She babysat for the kids last Thursday so that I could go to Mercy's middle school graduation, and then she came with us to the zoo on Friday. She had never been to our zoo, so I'm glad she got a chance to go, but I know the kids had an even better time than she did! They both just love her to pieces. We're so sad that she's moving back at the end of the summer!
Congratulations, Mercy!
Of course, one of their favorite places to go is church. They have so many great friends there! Last night, as I was putting Kyran in a pair of button down pajamas, he said, "We have to go to church!". Here they are playing their favorite game with two of their friends. They all go to the door and scream as loud as they can to see if they can get the preschool kids to look at them!




1 comment:
When I was in there a few weeks ago I noticed that my sweet Kyran is the ring leader of the get the preschooler's attention game. He started it and then everyone else joined in after he called Karyssa to come over and help. It was too cute to watch! Love them soo much!! : )
Post a Comment