Thursday, August 4, 2011

Even More Zoo Pictures!

Ok, I lied...well, I didn't lie, I just didn't realize the pictures that my mom took hadn't uploaded, so here are the rest of the zoo pics!



The Greene Family

The Johnson Family

Kyran loved looking at the crocodile...

Until he made eye contact, and that scared him a bit.

Karyssa was a little too nervous to pet the rays,

Kyran decided to try it,

But wasn't a big fan!

He did love the snake, though!  I have a video I need to post at some point.  He went crazy for it!


My little ladies man...he had never met that girl before, and she kept trying to hold his hand.  (Funny enough, her name was Kiera, and her sister was Calista.  You don't get much closer to my kids' names than that!)


Cousin love!

More cousin love!

Uncle Ben and Baby Leo

Grandmommy and KK

My turn in the stroller!

Autumn loved the playground!

Nathan took a turn too!


And so did Harmony!


Lincoln and Grandfather

Ben's turn!

I can't express how great it was to have Mercy on the trip with us!

Look...we could be sisters! (Wishful thinking)

And one more rider...boy those strollers got some use that day!

No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX