Both trips, as usual, were pretty uneventful. Kyran and Karyssa are so well behaved in the car. They wanted to sing and dance or sleep most of the time. When they did get a little restless, I broke out the Color Wonder markers and books, but after picking up books and markers for about the 50th time, I decided they were done with that activity. It takes much longer to travel with kids than it ever did without kids, especially since we were riding in tandem with Alison and Autumn, but we had a great time anyway!
This zoo, if you remember from last year's post, is awesome! This year, it was a slightly rainy, cooler day, so the animals were a lot more active. Unfortunately, the zoo workers were not. Everyone enjoyed themselves, but it was hard to find a place to buy a drink, the splash pad wasn't open, and several other things were not as good as my mom and I had hyped them up to be.
The kids loved seeing all of the animals, and we even got to hear the beautiful white tiger roar (I'll try to post that video later).
An injured squirrel was the second closest we got to any animal that day.
The kids weren't too impressed...
My, what big teeth you have!
My, what long nails you have!
My, what a big...never mind!
Look at the trash next to the bear...
Guess I'll be bringing Cheerios if I ever go camping!
All eight kids!
Uncle Ben and Lincoln went for a ride in the stroller!
1 comment:
Cute captions!!! Even cuter kids!!!! : )
Post a Comment