Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Other Summer Highlights

Eventually, I will get around to the trip to Chicago and Michigan, but for now, here are a few things that happened in between the Florida trip and that one. 

Kyran looked like a beach bum all summer

Karyssa became a hoarder...seriously...she will fall and cry for me to pick her up.  She has so much in her arms that she can't stand herself back up.  I make her put it down to stand up, but then she picks it right back up and keeps going. 

We went to see two movies at the movie theater.  The first one, Megamind, they actually sat through.  The second one, Despicable Me, they decided they'd rather play in the lobby!

Kyran got a haircut, and who was right next to him but their friend, Landon!  Landon's baby sister is due in October and we are very excited!

Karyssa played while the boys got their hair cuts.

The Mother of Twins club I belong to had a Back to School Bash at a splash pad, and the kids had so much fun running and playing in the water!

 



They also loved playing on the playground!  (When will I stop being a mother hen and following them around on the equipment?)


We took a trip to Hilton Head with GG, Alison, Autumn and Patrick.  They loved the huge jacuzzi tub!

 
Karyssa experimented with a new look for herself...

...and for Baby Autumn!

They had lots of fun on their ride to the beach...

...and even had some company for a while.

We have had such a great summer!  I'm not looking forward to the cold weather, but I am looking forward to a little slower pace!  It's hard to believe these little ones will be three in three months!

1 comment:

Alison Lea said...

Omgosh! Kyran looks like a teenager in that first picture!!

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX