Monday, September 19, 2011

Where Was I?

I've been trying to figure out where I left off, and sadly, it was almost two months ago.  Yes, I've blogged since then, but I do have a lot of catching up to do. 

First, I'm going to wrap up our trip to Florida.  I've posted most of the pictures, but there were a few random pictures and photos from one excursion that I wanted to post as well. 

Just being cute!

Game night...(every night)!

Playing the Wii

Pretty girl

Cool dude

More Wii...this was our bedtime routine.  Give them all baths and then let them get sweaty playing Just Dance!


All 7 grandkids from above

Five of the seven on the couch with me!

Mercy helped with everyone's kids!

Alison read to Autumn, Marley, Ayla and Kahlan...

...while Aunt Harmony read to Kyran and Karyssa

Silly girl, playing with Leo's toy!

Reading together

Marley's such a good big cousin!

Hey!  How do you turn this thing on??

Playing with Autumn (and cheesing for the mirror)


Kissing cousins!

Twins...Oh wait...that's not the right twin!

Future movie stars

Our Ping-Pong/Pool table (It didn't get used much, since every day was a beautiful, sunny day.)

The lot behind us was being cleared out.  I woke up to a nice loud crane one morning.  :(

Our House

A picture of the welcome sign on the way home...yes, I'm backwards like that!

Our excursion to the nature conservatory

Lots and lots of little crabs

It was a long walk!

The Sunshine Skyway Bridge (from the tower).  For those of you who don't know, this bridge collapsed in the 1980s.  I've had an insane fear of it, and had only ridden over it once before this trip.  We had to cross it to get back and forth to Tampa and St. Petersburg, so I actually drove over it myself several times.  I was very proud of myself!

Mercy with six of the seven grandkids



See all of these steps?
Four stories of them?  That's right, my little man climbed all the way to the top of this tower with NO HELP!  He finished one, and he'd say "And again...I can do it by myself!"


We had such a great time on this trip.  The house was beautiful, the company was great and the food was delicious!  Thank you so much to my mom and dad for making this trip possible!  Can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX