Monday, February 28, 2011

80 Degrees in February?

I apologize for the lack of posts in the past week, but we've had 70 and 80 degree days, so we have been out enjoying them!  The high today is 85, but for the rest of the week we're back in the 60s.

It also doesn't help that our computer decides to crash every time I upload pictures if it's over 70 degrees in our house, and I refuse to turn on the air conditioner in February.

We've already had to break out some of the kids' summer clothes.  This time of year is always bittersweet. I love that it's getting warmer, but I am sad to put away their cute winter clothes.  I am excited about our huge mother of twins consignment sale coming up next month.  I'm hoping to earn some money on some of their old things, as well as pick up some cute clothes for this summer!

We're so excited for the arrival of my nephew, Leo, next Monday.  Big sisters Marley and Kahlan can hardly wait!

I can't believe today is the last day of February.  This year is flying by already!

No pictures tonight, because it's currently 79 degrees in the house.  I'll try to post some when it cools down tomorrow!

No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX