Monday, March 7, 2011

New Baby, New Business, New Diaper Bag!

Introducing my newest nephew, Leo Alexander!



Born on March 7, 2011 at 7:14 a.m., 6 lb, 7 oz and 18 inches long!

It's definitely a little different getting a nephew after having my own children.  I think it's because:

1.  I'm not jealous that I don't have my own baby.
2.  I much more comfortable holding a tiny baby (although he's a monster compared to how tiny mine were). 
3.  No matter how much I love him, it's no longer the strongest love I've felt for any baby. 

I'm so happy that my brother, Ben, now has two beautiful daughters and one perfect son. 

Last Thursday was the launch of my new Premier Designs Jewelry business, and it went very well!  I'm excited about being able to contribute financially to my family again. 




This was one of the first baby gifts we received.


We registered for it, but I just remember thinking that there was no way we would be able to fill it up, because it was so big.  Well, we filled it up, and then filled it up some more, and finally, it literally busted at the seams. 




We have now down-sized our diaper bag, since they definitely don't need as much as they used to.  It still feels pretty heavy, but it's not nearly as bulky, and it's not overflowing with baby items.  It's hard to believe that a day is coming when I won't need a diaper bag anymore. 

No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX