Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Weekend with Grandmommy

As promised, here are the photos of their weekend with Grandmommy!  Thanks so much to Alison for helping too!  You guys are amazing!


Making biscuit pizzas...





Kyran "cheesing" after cheesing.




We love pizza!


More synchronized sleeping!


Reading a book with Alison and Autumn

and Grandmommy


Playing in the kitchen


Hello, mommy!


Riding bikes


Let's race!
Heading out to the store. 

This was another one of the firsts for this weekend.  Believe it or not, this was the first time that they had ever ridden in a car with anyone except Jason or myself driving.  Good thing Grandmommy is such a safe driver!

Driving on their own...why is it that my mom can get this cart, but it's never around when I take them by myself?

What a look!

The street is too loud!  (Or maybe it's Karyssa.)

Eating a fake mushroom

We love Bob and Larry from Veggie Tales!



1 comment:

Grandmommy said...

Thank you for letting me take care of them!!! I think I had more fun then they did! : )

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX