Between starting my new business and getting ready for the big consignment sale for my mother of twins club this weekend, I've been a horrible blogger. There are a few recent events that I wanted to write down before I forget to write them, and then forget them altogether.
1. Last Wednesday, when Kyran's OT was here, he held up one of her colored chips and asked her, "Ms. Sheri, what color is this?" When she answered "green", he said, "Mmm-hmm," as if to confirm her answer. Then he asked her about another one, and when she responded, he said, "That's right." This continued for a while, with Sheri and I trying not to crack up laughing as we looked at each other in amazement!
2. This morning, Karyssa wanted to brush Kyran's hair. After she finished brushing, she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. She's going to be such a good mommy one day!
3. They have always loved the Kesha song, Tik Tok, but recently they've been going around singing, "Tik Tok, on the clock" over and over again, and dancing. Kyran loves to do it when he can sing into the microphone that came with their keyboard.
4. They have started pushing each other around in the baby dolls' double stroller. I discourage it, because I don't want them to break it, but it sure is sweet!
5. Tonight, as we were getting the kids ready for bed, Karyssa went into the bedroom and picked out pajamas for her and Kyran. They are starting to get a little picky about what they wear (especially Karyssa) and now she's picking out clothes without us even asking her too!
6. They love the movie Aladdin (although they still won't sit still to watch an entire movie), but it has been missing for over a week. The last time I saw it, it was in the DVD player. Today, Kyran pushed the eject button on the Wii, and out popped Aladdin. Apparently, one of them took it out of the DVD player and put it in the Wii. I guess I'll never know who!
That's all I can remember tonight, but I'll try to post more soon (and some pictures)!
No comments:
Post a Comment