Not only did he not find anything new, but he said Kyran has "very, very, very, very mild CP. The mildest case I've ever seen..." Praise God! He confirmed that he will develop just fine, and, at most, may have a slightly off gait later in life that would only be noticed by a trained eye. Did I say Praise God!?! He said he didn't really see a reason for the braces for his feet, although we will continue to use them for stability when he's walking outside on uneven ground.
Little man, cheesing for the camera!
Look at my bracelet!
He also had several good things to say about both Kyran and Karyssa's other developmental achievements. I left feeling recharged and dreaming of Kyran's professional sports career (just kidding)!
After the appointment, we met Alison and Autumn at our children's museum, Edventure. It was our first visit, and the kids loved it! There is a lot for older kids, but they do have several areas for their age as well, including a toddler play zone, a grocery store and a "construction site". They also have the world's largest boy, Eddie. I'll make sure to have an extra set of arms on our next trip, so that we can go inside Eddie and see what's in there!
Climbing on the boat
Driving the boat
Walk or slide, walk or slide? Tough decision!
Eddie!

1 comment:
Awesome news!! And Edventure is hard without extra hands!
Post a Comment