Easter 2009
Easter 2010
2010
2010
Easter 2011
This year was the first year that they really got anything out of the holiday. We read Easter stories and watched Easter Veggie Tales videos. They had three Easter egg hunts. They ate the delicious dinner that GG made for us. This was also the first Easter that they weren't the "babies". This year we had both Autumn and Leo at our celebration, and boy, do they love those two!
Sitting with Brooke at church
Karyssa looks surprised! Kyran is cheesing, as usual!
On the dock at GG's house
Look at my handsome little man!
Eating Easter cookies
Mercy, Jenn, Baby Cullen and Daniel
More Easter cookies
Hunting eggs...
Uncle Ben and Baby Leo
Taking a break...
Oooh! I found one!
Karyssa hunting eggs
Kyran and Aunt Daphnee
Alison and Autumn
"Aunt" Pilly was in town for the weekend, and the kids just love having her around too! Although, we did escape to do some shopping on Saturday.
As they get older, it gets harder and harder to find coordinating outfits for them. I was shopping until the very last minute to find something acceptable for Kyran that he wouldn't turn him into a complete sweaty mess. Adorable outfits for Karyssa are easy, but everything I found for Kyran looked so babyish. It probably doesn't help that they're still in 18 month clothes. Funny enough, I found outfits in their size that said "Baby's First Easter".
We had such a great Easter, and, as always, my kids serve as such a great reminder of the sacrifice that was made for us so many years ago.
In case you don't recognize my dress...it's a knock-off of the one Kate Middleton wore when she and Prince William announced their engagement. I bought it at a little shop on our trip to Florida. Yes, I have a little bit of William and Kate fever, but no, I will not be getting up at 4 a.m. Friday morning to watch the wedding. However, when I was three years old, I did make my mom wake me up to watch Princess Diana and Prince Charles get married. If Karyssa was only a bit older...


No comments:
Post a Comment