One of the best gifts I gave myself when Kyran and Karyssa were little was blogging about every little thing. It might have bored you guys sometimes, but I've found it's very helpful and nostalgic for me now. Going back through the other day, I realized I used to frequently post the kids' schedule and that I haven't done that for Gemma. Here's how her schedule has changed since coming home.
1-2 months:
7 a.m. - Wake up and nurse, play time
8 a.m. - Nap (If she could make it that long)
10 a.m. - Wake up and nurse, play time
11 a.m. - Nap
1 p.m. - Wake up and nurse, play time
2 p.m. - Nap
4 p.m. - Wake up and nurse, play time
5 p.m. - Nap
7 p.m. - Wake up and nurse, play time
8 p.m. - Bedtime
10 p.m. - Wake up and nurse
1 a.m. - Wake up and nurse
4 a.m. - Wake up and nurse
2-5 months - Once she started sleeping through the night (same as the kids, 8 hours at 8 weeks and 12 hours at 12 weeks), and the kids started school, our schedule got a little different.
7:30 a.m. - Wake up and nurse, playtime
8:30 a.m. - Nap
10:30 a.m. - Wake up and nurse
11:30 a.m. - Nap
1:30 p.m. - Wake up and nurse
2:00 p.m. - Pick up the kids
3:00 p.m. - Nap
4:30 p.m. - Wake up and nurse, playtime
5:30 p.m. - Nap
7:30 p.m. - Wake up and nurse, playtime
9:00 p.m. - Bedtime
6-10 months - At this point, we added solids, so the feedings stretched out. However, my supply had started to drop, so I had to start getting her up for a dream feed.
8:00 a.m. - Wake up and nurse, solids, playtime
9:30 a.m. - Nap
12:00 p.m. - Wake up and nurse, solids, playtime
1:00 p.m. - Nap
2:00 p.m. - Wake up and pick up kids
3:00 p.m. - Playtime
4:00 p.m. - Nurse
4:30 p.m - Nap
6:30 p.m. - Wake up and nurse
7:30 p.m. - Solids
8:00 p.m. - Bedtime
10:00 p.m. - Dream feed
I have a feeling things will be changing again very soon as she is eating more and more solids and will probably be weaning from nursing in the next few months. We've been a lot more flexible with her schedule than we ever could have been with Kyran and Karyssa. I've found I can let her sleep a little longer if she needs to, because I won't have to worry about another baby waking up hungry.
The days don't seem too exciting, but they are filled with hugs, kisses, smiles and laughs, and I wouldn't change a thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment