Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Four Months Old

Kyran and Karyssa have been in this world for 1/3 of a year!

It seems like my favorite phrase these days is "It's hard to believe...", and most of the time that is followed by some sort of time reference. That said, it's hard to believe that four months ago today was the happiest and scariest day of my life. I have a feeling that phrase will be with me for a long time...their first day of school, high school graduation, weddings, first children. I know it's crazy to be thinking that far in the future, but as quickly as these past four months have flown by, I know those events will be here long before I'm prepared for them.

They have come so far in their four short months. We are so proud of them and so honored to be their parents. Happy four months, little man and princess!

No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX