They don't like their baths, so we were a little worried, but they did a great job! They weren't too excited about the water, but they definitely didn't hate it, and once they got used to it, they were very content.
I went to Babies R Us yesterday and bought them bathing suits. They didn't have much to pick from in their size, so I had to get Karyssa a two-piece, but I think she looks adorable in it! Jason said it's her last bikini until she's 18! As you can tell from the pictures in the pool, the hats didn't last long!
1 comment:
The babies look adorable in their bathing suits. So cute! I am glad you guys had such a good time. Jason sounds just like Travis with the two piece bathing suits. Ha! However, they are tons easier when changing than the one piece.
Also excited to see your good news about staying at home. It's been an adjustment for me as well, but I know I am doing the right thing for Morgan Kate. Maybe we can get together for a play date soon.
Post a Comment