Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween!

I think two weeks is the longest I've ever gone without posting on here.  I'm hoping that things are slowing down now, but with the holidays coming up, who knows.  In the last two weeks, we've celebrated a friend's 2nd birthday, Alison has gotten married, Jason and I went on a retreat for the advisory board of our church, Kyran got his second ear infection (more on all of that later) and we went to a neighborhood Halloween party and trick-or-treating with all of the cousins! 

This year, when we first asked Kyran and Karyssa what they wanted to be, Karyssa said a piggy and Kyran said a piggy bank.  Then it transformed to Cookie Monster and Elmo, but those put the "cost" in costume, so I found pirate outfits that they loved and they went as "Jake" and "Izzy" from Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

Here are some pictures from our Trick-or-Treating!

All of the local cousins: Kyran, Karyssa, Leo, Autumn, KK and Marley


Paparazzi!

Leo the Elephant

Leia, Han and the Ewok (Leia and Han got married the next day!)

Autumn's first trick-or-treat!

Marley and the witch

More posing

Karyssa loves Leo!

The crew minus Jon

Grandfather pushing the stroller

Karyssa wasn't crazy about that pirate, even though she was a pirate too!

The guy behind us in the mask is the one she was really afraid of.  I would have been too!





Grandmommy and her angels

The crew minus Grandfather

No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX