We just had a small gathering with my parents, Alison, Autumn, Nancy and Kahlan, but we had a great time!
We decided it would be best to open presents before eating cake, for fear of getting icing all over their gifts!
They got art supplies from Marley, Kahlan, and Leo
Waiting patiently for the next gifts
Coloring books and crayons from Grandma Cox
Movies from Grandmommy and Grandfather (The Disney Movie Club, to be exact!)
Games from Grandmommy and Grandfather
Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head and piggy banks from Mommy and Daddy
These are mine!
Playing Bongos on his piggy bank
Happy girl!
My piggy bank has a tutu and a crown!
The two-sided cake
Singing to Karyssa
And to Kyran
They both blew out their own candle!
This is a first...Karyssa is a mess and Kyran is using a fork
Beautiful Kahlan
Finishing up
Yummy cake!
They didn't get a whole lot for their birthday, since they get the majority of their gifts at the half-birthday parties in the summer. Shaunna got them an awesome electronic map of the Unites States that they love! They played with it for about 5 minutes at lunch with Shaunna and Baby Blythe, and three hours later when we got home, Kyran pulled it out and immediately pointed to South Carolina and said, "That's Carolina." He also recognized it on a hand-drawn map that my dad showed him a few days later. I love these electronic educational toys!
They also got great birthday gifts and another cake from Jason's family on Christmas day when we went up to Jason's dad's house, but I'll post about that later.
We had a wonderful day, and I am slowly coming to grips with the fact that I have two 3-year-olds.
1 comment:
I still can't believe they are 3! Wow! Looks like you guys had a terrific time!
Post a Comment