Wednesday, October 21, 2009

10 Months Old!

I used to cry very easily. Sad movies, sappy commercials, silly love songs, you name it and I've probably cried over it. Over the last two years, though, it's become much more rare. Even when I was on bed rest, and the babies were in the NICU, I didn't cry very much. Maybe I've lost some sensitivity, but I think I've also gotten better about trusting Him and His plan for our lives.

Today was a different story. Three times today, I looked at my babies and burst into spontaneous tears. But these were happy tears. Ten months worth of happy tears. It's so hard to believe that they are 10 months old today. They have come so far and grown so much and it is incredibly overwhelming. I never knew how much love one heart could hold, and today I guess it overflowed a little.

Here are some 10-month pictures:





1 comment:

Jennifer Bledsoe said...

You almost had me crying! :) Love the pics!! Love you!!

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX