We ended up with 28 t-shirt orders, which is a lot more than I expected. And, because of a mix up with the printing, we have 28 extra shirts with smaller logos that we will be selling for $5 each and donating the proceeds to the March of Dimes. Let me know if you are interested.
We are so excited for the walk tomorrow!
We are coming to the end of a very busy week. On Tuesday night, we went to dinner for my niece Marley's 5th birthday. It's hard to believe that she is five already!
Drinking from a straw
Marley holding Kyran
Kahlan holding Kyran
Wednesday night was our ER visit, and I didn't mention how well Karyssa behaved. She was up way past her bedtime, but was so good for all of the doctors and nurses. They were so impressed at how well she just sat on the table for them to examine her, and even called her "the best baby ever"! I know it's just her nature, but it still makes a mommy proud to hear those things.
This is the chair they took her x-ray in:
Karyssa is getting very good at retrieving objects on command. She will bring me my shoes, Fuzzy Wuzzy (her bear), her "girls" (her two favorite little people), and a few other things. The newest thing is a Cocky doll (Cocky is the mascot of the University of South Carolina, a gamecock, if you didn't know). The doll plays the fight song, so whenever I start singing the fight song, she goes to look for Cocky!
Karyssa loves to walk around the living room now!


1 comment:
In the picture 2nd up from the bottom, I'm almost as amazed at the dog perched on the sofa as I am at Karyssa. Did he/she learn that from the cats?
Post a Comment