Twins!!
I'd never seen anything like it before, and thought it was very cool.
I have finally made the switch from winter clothes to summer clothes in the nursery. This was a multi-day project, especially since it can only be done when they are awake and either in the room (which takes forever) or out of the room with someone else watching them. The summer clothes are all in drawers or in the closet, and the winter clothes are all boxed up, and of course this morning was chilly, so I had to dig out some of their long-sleeved shirts.
Kyran woke up with a fever yesterday, but is back to his usual self today. I'm not sure if it was from teething or from the allergies/cold he is suffering from, but I'm happy that it is gone. I wonder when this worried feeling will go away with every fever or sniffle. I don't know if full-term mommies get this feeling, or even if all preemie moms do, but whenever my children are sick, I worry about whether they'll have to go to the hospital and I start to feel a little guilty and depressed, as though I've failed my child by letting him or her get sick.
I know that everyone gets sick, and that we have two very healthy babies now, but I just wonder if there will ever come a day that I don't experience a mild panic with each little sniffle.
Happy birthday to our Uncle Ben (no, not the rice guy) and "Aunt" Pilly! (And a late b-day wish to Grandfather, and early one to Aunt Melissa! April is a busy month in our family!)



No comments:
Post a Comment