Thursday, April 1, 2010

Only 23 days until the March of Dimes' March for Babies!!  Have you signed up to walk or donated to this great cause yet?

I've finally finished the t-shirt design, and I think Jason and I are both happy with it.  I hope you are too!





Close up of the back side

Please indicate in the comment section or the poll on the side if you prefer the color or black and white version of the back.  So far, I've gotten a quote for $11/shirt in any size (including children's).  I'm waiting on one other quote which will hopefully be a little cheaper, but I'm not sure.   If you would like to order a shirt, please leave a comment or e-mail me. 

We are getting so excited for the walk and seeing so many of their NICU nurses and other preemie miracles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would def like to buy a shirt

-Kerry Frith

Jennifer Bledsoe said...

I'm in on the shirt! :) JENN

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX