I don't usually post twice in one day, but we had another first this afternoon and I just had to share!
When the kids got up from their long nap, I was going to let them play or watch TV for a little while, so I asked Kyran if that was ok. Here's what followed:
Me: Do you want to watch TV or play?
Kyran: No
Me: What do you want to do?
Kyran: Lunch
Me: You want to eat lunch?
Kyran: No bread.
Me: What do you want to eat, then?
Kyran: Os (Cheerio's)
Me: Os?
Kyran: Yeah.
Oh my goodness!! An actual conversation!!! I couldn't believe it. They have come so far recently in their speech, but to carry on a conversation like that just blew my mind! I'm so proud of my little ones!
2 comments:
Wow! That's all I can say. Love you all!
First conversation with you, but I've heard them in conversation with each other.
Post a Comment