Sunday evening I started feeling bad and it continued until about 9:00 last night. Fortunately, Uncle Ben, my younger brother had the day off from his classes and work and was able to come take care of the kids for me! They had so much fun with him! Of course, I wasn't in any state of mind to take pictures, but I'll have the pictures in my head at least.
We also had a great weekend with Aunt Tammy and Uncle Carey, complete with a trip to the park! Kyran and Karyssa even slid down the slides by themselves for the first time!
Karyssa loved it!
Kyran flipped to his belly as soon as Daddy let him go!
They also both climbed onto and all the way up this ladder with no help! Oh my goodness, what are we in for?
(You can also see my new haircut in the last two pictures.)
No comments:
Post a Comment