Thursday, October 21, 2010

I am blown away by my children.  It overwhelms me to see how much they are learning and how quickly they are learning it.  Every day, it seems like each of them will do at least one thing that makes my jaw hit the ground. 

They are talking now.  Not just saying words, but really putting words together to make sense.  And words that other people can even understand! 

They haven't met anything that they can't climb.  Kyran, who still isn't walking a whole lot, can climb just about anything, and neither of them shows much fear. 

Just this morning, I was watching them (although they couldn't see me) as Kyran took a few steps on his own.  Karyssa ran into the kitchen, pointed at Kyran and said "Walking, Kyr, walking!".  I love how excited she got by that!

They help each other when they can, and genuinely like playing together, although they have started a little pushing recently, which I have to find a way to stop. 

They are creative, and love finding ways to make us and each other laugh. 

They recognize so many objects, people and foods, and can even pick out and name actions in photographs now! 

I am just in awe of my children.  I could never, ever get enough of them!

Happy 22-monthday, Karyssa and Kyran!  I love you so, so much!

Kyran, the green-nosed baby!



She loves Bella!


The house is filled with music!




More Bella love!

I realize there are more pictures of Karyssa, because I've gotten more good (non-blurry) ones of her recently.  I've given up trying to make it even.  I hope they don't get mad at me one day.  :)


No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX