to this:
It was definitely overdue, but I'm thankful that Jason let me hold out for so long. I actually cried, make that sobbed, after I hung up the phone from making the appointment, but made it through the appointment just fine, as did Kyran. The hairdressers were so impressed with how still he sat and how quiet he was the whole time. He definitely looks older, which I wasn't ready for, but I know it looks much better now.
I've mentioned before that I picked out the name Kyran (Kieran) many years ago, when I first heard the name Kieran Culkin (the younger brother in Father of the Bride). I've always loved the way the name sounds, but never as much as I did yesterday, when Karyssa started saying her brother's full name! They have both gotten so good at ending their words with second syllables and final consonants, and she mastered his name yesterday. So, so cute!
I am by no means a professional photographer, but yesterday, I photographed my second wedding. This one was for Aunt Melissa's brother, Doug and his wife, Jena. They picked a Steam Punk theme and the wedding party and guests all dressed up. It was a lot of fun to take pictures of all of the neat costumes!
Congratulations, Doug and Jena!
Prayer requests:
On a non-baby-related note, please be in prayer for our friend Jeff and his family. Jeff's father was diagnosed with cancer two weeks ago, and now his liver and kidneys are failing. The doctors are not holding out much hope of healing. Please pray for comfort, healing and peace for Jeff's father and family.
Please also pray for baby Rory, who was born last Monday. On Tuesday, it was discovered that he has Hypoplastic Left Sided Heart Syndrome. Please pray for this precious little man and his family!
No comments:
Post a Comment