It's Thanksgiving week, and boy, do we have a lot to be thankful for!
1. Karyssa and Kyran are officially getting a new uncle! That's right, Uncle Carey proposed to Aunt Tammy last week and they are getting married! We are so happy for them!
2. We now have two amazing 23-month-old kids. I can't believe that in less than one month, I will be the mother of two two-year olds!
3. Jason is continuing to have success in his job, and he really enjoys it. Not more than his time with us, of course, but if he has to be away from us, I'm glad it's to go somewhere that he is happy.
4. I can't remember if I mentioned it before or not, but Kyran and Karyssa are getting a new cousin! My brother, Ben, is going to have his third child and first son! Marley and KK are getting so excited for their new little brother, who is due in March.
5. My cousin, Alison, was due last Thursday with her daughter, Autumn. She should be here very soon, and we are so excited for Alison!
6. "Aunt" Pilly has found a new job here in the US that is going to sponsor her Green Card and where she will be doing work that will make her happy!
7. Our church family is amazing! We had the best time at our Fall Family Festival yesterday. The middle school girls just love our kids and they love them right back! I also love my role as women's ministry coordinator and all of the fabulous women that I am meeting and getting to know.
8. We have great friends with whom we can have game nights, watch football, go bowling, watch our kids play together and laugh, laugh, laugh! They are also there for us whenever we need something!
9. We have such wonderful family members. Sure, everyone has their quirks, as do we, but we wouldn't trade them for anything! Karyssa and Kyran are so blessed to be related to such a neat group of people.
10. I am very thankful that this is only the kids' second Thanksgiving. When I went to the hospital on November 15, 2008, I think everyone believed that they would arrive before Thanksgiving. Last year's Thanksgiving had them tasting lots of different table foods for the first time. This year, they are pro eaters and I'm sure this will be one of their favorite days ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment