Friday afternoon, the 14th, I was all packed and ready to load up the car so that we could leave for Aunt Tammy and Uncle Carey's, where Granddad Burkett would be meeting us. I was supposed to go wedding dress shopping with Tammy and I was so, so excited about it!
Unfortunately, our van had other ideas. I tried to start it so that I could back it into the garage to load it up, and...nothing. When Jason came home, we jumped it, and discovered that the alternator was dead. So much for early Saturday morning wedding dress shopping. Jason took the car in the next morning, and by 12:30 p.m. we were finally on the road.
Tammy had already found her dress by the time we got there, but her dad and I got to go back to she shop and see her in it before she bought it. And let me tell you, she looks amazing in it!!
The rest of the weekend was filled with lots of Wii bowling (I bowled a 241!), cooking, eating and playing with the kids and dogs.
Kyran and Karyssa even helped make homemade pizza!
Slicing the cheese...
And eating some too!
Kyran was ready to wash the pan
Spreading out the dough (Karyssa wanted to eat that too!)
We had such a great weekend and can't wait to see them again soon!
In other news, Kyran got his first black eye on Sunday night. He was walking around at our bible study, and tripped and fell onto one of our friends' coffee mugs. It obviously looks worse than it feels, because he doesn't act like he notices it at all.
My little tough guy!
And more synchronized sleeping! We just walked in one night and they were both like this!
1 comment:
They are too cute! ADORABLE!
Poor little Kyran and his eye! So glad to know that it's not bothering him!
Post a Comment