Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kyran and Karyssa's Top Ten

I'm going to start a new series, that eventually I may call Top Ten on Tuesdays, but since I'm a day late, I'll just call it Kyran and Karyssa's Top Ten.  Today's top ten will be some of their favorite songs. 

At the end of the year, I always like to check out Billboard's website and see what the top 100 songs were for the past year.  It's always interesting to me to see the songs that I've forgotten, and how high up some of the songs are that I can't stand.  Well, Karyssa and Kyran wanted to chime in this year, so here is their list of the top ten most requested songs of 2010!

10. Veggie Tales theme song
9.  Itsy Bitsy Spider
8.  B-I-B-L-E
7.  Row, Row, Row Your Boat
6.  Ring Around the Rosie
5.  Jingle Bells
4.  Santa Claus Comes Tonight
3.  Hot Dog Song (from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)
2.  Rock-a-Bye Baby
1.  Elmo's World theme song

There are a few more that they love (The Alphabet Song, Jesus Loves Me, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, etc.), but these are the ones they ask for most.  They have learned so many of the words and love to sing along with me or fill in the blanks when I stop singing.  Most of these we either have motions to, or I just jump around and act silly, causing them to say "Silly Mommy" (or as Kyran says, "Lilly Mommy"). 

I remember singing and dancing so much when I was growing up, and I'm so happy to be continuing that with my children!

Here are a few other favorite pictures from December!


Lights Before Christmas with Jason's work people!


He looks so grown up!


One of our professional pics.  The other two are in the new header. 

The second Santa visit.  They loved him!

Blowing kisses!

We want lots and lots of stuff for Christmas!  (And they got it all!)

No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX